Wednesday 15 June 2011

Top of Loft Beck

At last I have a phone signal. Time to catch up on blog entries. There should be two prior to this one.





View back over Ennerdale Lake with the Isle of Man in the far distance.

Then slightly to the right of the above photo.





View to Scotland over Crummock Water.

Absolutely fantastic, this is what fell walking is all about, the views, the isolation and the satisfaction that comes from aching limbs.

Doh .... lost signal, O2 & Vodafone signal is still available. Why did I change to crappy T-Mobile/Orange? I'll post this when I'm near a city that has high number of landlines with arms reach...... Honestly, I'm at 1800 feet, how can the signal be there with 3-4 bars only to disappear never to return....

-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment